Are you looking for a quality, paint safe car wash in Lancaster?
At Performance Detailz, we take pride in using quality products and tools to ensure your vehicle is treated as if it was our own. Experience a professional car wash with a variety of options including:
Note: Prices shown are for compact cars, call for other sized vehicles
- Basic Car Wash – $30 and up
- Complete Exterior Wash – $65 and up
- Premium Wash with 6 months protection – $125 and up
- Decontamination Treatment – $150 and up
Keep reading below to learn about what’s included in our car washes.
What Makes a Great Car Wash?
We believe a quality car wash should thoroughly clean your vehicle’s exterior quickly and effectively, while using safe washing techniques and quality products. At Performance Detailz, your vehicle will be treated with care as we refuse to cut corners on our washing and drying process. We know if we take care of you, you will be back. And even refer your friends who live in Lancaster county. Check out some of the features included in our car wash services:
- Your vehicle is hand washed using premium detailing shampoo
- We use quality microfiber and compressed air to dry your vehicle
- Wheels are cleaned and tires are dressed
- Exterior glass cleaned to a streak free finish
- 3-bucket wash method with foam cannon treatment to minimize any swirling
- Wheel inner barrels are cleaned
- Fender liners are scrubbed
- Door jamb cleaning available
- Spray on coating for your paint to provide long-term protection (6-months or longer)
Services included in our premium wash option:
What is a Decontamination Treatment?
Whether your vehicle is brand new or has seen it’s time on the road, you can most likely benefit from a full decontamination treatment. A decontamination treatment helps in many ways. First, it helps remove the dirt, road grime, and other contamination that will not be removed with a regular wash. Tar, excessive bug splatter, sap, iron deposits, and those tiny rust-looking spots. Why is this useful on a brand new car? New cars are usually transported across the globe and country before making it to the dealership. Over that time it has seen various weather conditions and often spent time being transported either by trailer or train. Trains can produce what is know as rail dust. Metal deposits that are generated from the friction between the track and the trains wheels.
What are the benefits of a Decontamination Treatment?
- A very clean surface with minimal contamination on your paint
- More durability on your protective layer since it is not bonding over dirt and debris
- Higher gloss and reflection due to a cleaner surface
- A slick feeling surface which helps minimize new contamination from bonding to the paint